As a Business
The OPC finances its projects thanks to generous donations, in particular by businesses. Whatever the form or the amount, each donation is greatly appreciated.
A business can support the OPC as a whole, or by focusing on a specific programme chosen according to its own criteria (theme, locality, budget).
Why support us ?
In establishing a partnership with the OPC :
- You would be supporting a sustainable approach to the prevention of blindness and visual impairment ;
- You would be following a socially responsible approach (CSR) ;
- You could improve your image by spreading the word about your support for us and your humanitarian values ;
- You could use the OPC’s image in your communication media in order to demonstrate our partnership and to associate your actions with the positive image of our NGO ;
- You could demonstrate your capacity for innovation and take up a community challenge ;
- The name of your business can be quoted in the OPC’s communication (such as in conferences, conventions, events), and on our website and printed supports ;
- You unite your collaborators, partners, and clients for concrete, sustained projects which you can report on= ;
- If your business is based in France, you will receive tax benefits.
The OPC is committed to keeping you informed of where your money goes and exactly who benefits from your donation.
Financial transparency is one of the fundamental values of the OPC. Rigorous management is guaranteed and allows every donor to support us with complete assurance of the destination and good use of their donation.
The OPC is approved by the Comité de la Charte, (an organisation which oversees the finances of charities and foundations), which requires impartial, transparent and rigorous management. For further information on the Comité de la Charte, click here.
Our accounts are certified. To find out more click here.
Our results are verified and recognised. To find out more click here.
Your tax advantages. Article 238bis of the first General Tax Code
"You can benefit from a tax reduction of 60% of the value of your donations up to 0.5% of your net sales. Beyond 0.5% or in case of a fiscal deficit, it is possible to postpone the payment for the following 5 years, up to a maximum of 0.5% for total payments."
Please remember that these tax deductions are only applicable to businesses based in France.
How much will your donation actually cost you ?
|Your donation||Tax deduction||What you actually pay|
|500 €||300 €||200 €|
|750 €||450 €||300 €|
|1000 €||600 €||400 €|
How can you support us ?
Make a one-off donation to the OPC
Please print, complete and send the one-off donation form (download) along with your cheque to :
Organisation pour la Prévention de la Cécité
17, Villa d’Alésia
Promote the OPC through your website and other media
Promoting the work of the OPC through your company media will help us to increase public awareness. Whether this is through a customer magazine, internal newsletters, catalogues, your website, or any other methods you may use, we are more than happy to provide you with the necessary documents and images.
Other ways to support us
Donation in kind
If your company shares the same philosophical values as the OPC, you may choose to support us by providing some of your products or services free of charge.
The nature of this donation can vary, for example :
- You can donate ophthalmic equipment that you no longer use. This can be checked and then sent by the OPC to equip one of our health centres, optical workshops or even improve the equipment in our ophthalmology services.
- If you are not in the eye care profession, then you can make an in-kind donation by offering other services free of charge to the OPC, such as printing.
Donate your time and skills
You can help the OPC by offering your employees the opportunity to put their skills at the disposal of the OPC for a one-off project (e.g. producing videos).
Donate your sales profits
On the fixed price sale of a specific product or service, at the initial sale price and for an undetermined period of time, your company agrees to donate part or all of its profit margin to the OPC.
If your company offers a loyalty programme, you can provide an option to your customers whereby some or all of their loyalty points are converted into a donation to the OPC.
For all other forms of partnership, please contact the OPC directly. E-mail : email@example.com ; Tel. : +33 (0) 6 84 60 90 55